A Safety Culture
We are fiercely committed to our employees’ well-being. We care for them as we would for our own family, and we always will. Their appreciation is shown through their work and the resulting quality of every Silver Fox project.
- Light to Heavy Structural Steel
- Above Ground Valave
- launchers & Receivers
- Flow Lines
- Tank Batteries
- Right of Way Gates and H Braces
- Mobile Blasting, Coating & Inspection of any Below Grade Field application Services
- Mobile Blasting & Painting of Above Grade Piping Equipment & Structual Steel
- Mobile Blasting & Coating of Girth Welds
- Field Joining Anti-Corrosion Coatings: Single & Dual layer Fusion Bond Epoxy(PBE), Polyurethane Field Joint Infill(PUF, Solid Polyurethane Field Joint Infill (SPU), SP-888 External Coating
- Integrity Digs
- Rental of Launcher or Receivers
- Pig Pen Fabrication
- Emergency Repair-Services
- Correlation & Verification Pipeline Integrity Digs
- Nitrogen Purge, Pipeline Repair, and Cut-Out Programs
- Pipeline Sleeve (Welded) & Clock Spring Installations
- Pipeline Hydrostatic Retests
- Pipeline Abandonments
- Seeding Mulching
- Fence Gap Repair/ New Installation
- Manage SWAAP
- Restoration of Right of Way
- Call Out service
- Yearly Contract for Pipelines
- Nitrogen or Water
- Designated crews on standby for hydrotesting
Our crews are extremely experienced, with an average of 10 years working collaboratively on various projects. Exceeding industry expectations in the region. Our leadership has the knowledge and commitment to stand up to harsh North Dakota weather, making us unparalleled during the winter months.
A FOXES TALE
Silver Fox provides quality pipelines and facility construction supporting the Bakken and surrounding areas. We have partnered with hand creek Oil Fiel Services as their Tier One. Each has a good working relationship with MHA Tribal Bussiness Council and Fort Berthold Reservation
Employee well-being has always been a core value. Silver Fox provides safe, long-term jobs with opportunities for advancement. Our business promotes local workforce development, crew diversity, and community involvement.
We are committed to expanding capacity in the Bakken and surrounding areas. We support local youth membership programs to continue to grow the workforce in the oil field and pipeline industry.
Kara is a Hispanic woman, a military veteran, a rig welder by trade, and a wife and mother. She has been in Watford City are since 2015. Kara is no stranger to hard work. She is fearless in her perseverance and enthusiasm to get the job done right every day with an unwavering focus on safety. This puts her at the top of the oilfield industry. kara balances running a successful business with caring for her family
Chris has spent over 20 years in the pipeline construction industry and has been a part of the Bakken community since2010. A man whose leadership is grounded in hard work and integrity strives to create the “work family” environment and wants to be a part of his employee’s lives. Chris’s drive and loyalty to the community and building relationships have a positive influence beyond the company’s boundaries.
To be recognized as a company of choice, providing exemplary work with integrity in the Bakken region. To continually deliver on our promises, exceeding industry standards, provide new opportunities for our employees, and add value to the oil and gas industry as well as the Bakken.
As a family business, we support, empower and value our employees!
- We focus on our employee’s well being “return home safe” daily motto.
- Our employees are the heart of our business, so we provide them with great benefits. Training and creating a positive work environment is our goal.
- We employ a diverse workforce and believe in equal opportunity for both men and women in the oil and gas industry.
Maintain the highest standard in quality, integrity, and accountability, allowing us not only to meet but exceed our goals.
- Consistently delivering on our promises to our employees, clients, and partners, we have built successful relationships based on accountability and mutual respect.
- Maintaining a positive attitude while out on the job is important to us. The crews at Silver Fox have been recognized repeatedly for respectful men and women and how easy they have been to work with.
We work together to learn from one another, strengthening each other’s individual contributions, which enhances the outcome we can deliver
- Working side by side, we learn from one another and enhance our individual skills
- we respect and depend on each other’s strengths and experiences
- we utilize our veteran crew members who average over 10 years of experience to train and mentor.
We remain strong and united in the face of challenges and uncertainty, knowing we are committed to our industry for years to come.
- We embrace adaptability. Knowing our response and dedication can mean the difference between success and failure.
- When challenges mount, we lean on each other as a team.
- We can provide continuous employment through economic downturns and “slowdowns” by providing alternate jobs and training. Keeping our core values diverse.